Job description / Role
An exciting new role has been created for a Sales Administrator to join an expanding multinational in their Jubail office.
The role is to help in the set-up of the office for a new team with responsibilities including:
• Providing support to the sales team such as sending out quotations and recording sales orders
• Handling customer queries and providing after sales support
• Coordinating the sales team, managing schedules and communicating any relevant information
• Processing all orders in a timely manner
• Preparing monthly reports
• Preparing invoices
• The role requires an experienced Administrator with solid communication and IT skills.
• Ideally you will have a degree, training will be provided but a determined attitude to learn is key.
• We are looking for a Saudi National and cannot consider outside of this at present.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding multinational in one of their fastest growing divisions.
About the Company
JLWorldwide has been created to provide world class standards of consultancy for various business sectors around the globe, with a key focus on the Middle East and Africa.
JLW can help not only identify the greatest talent for your business but also unleash the talent of your greatest assets… your people.
JLW Consultants specialize Executive Search and Head Hunting to ensure you have the best talent for your business. Along with Coaching services for your Executive Level Management.