Job description / Role
Sales and Account Manager - Saudi
• Manage a portfolio of key and multinational corporate accounts to increase revenue and market share
• Lead contract negotiations with their accounts and creates tailor-made solutions to ensure customer satisfaction and respective region assigned profit
• Align, influence, and grow departmental goals through the delivery of the Entire Client Portfolio in all verticals
• Ensure getting results through own sales engagement with new accounts and able to adjust to the fast-moving region by ensuring successful sales revenues
• Identify the information and resource requirements for the key stages of initial inquiry, meeting customer’s specification, preparing proposals, customer evaluation, and solution criteria
• Analyze and evaluate performance figures to achieve sales targets at optimal margins for the region.
• Ensures solution of clients’ issues through delegation and feedback to relevant departments.
• Work closely with Partner Account Manager to relate any potential business propositions building a total service community to the key customer list with solid offerings at all levels
• 5-8 years’ experience of proven success in sales targets and grown account pipeline planning or other relevant sales experience in Sales & Account planning, preferably in similar technology of Client Portfolio (Software, Licensing, and the Services business)
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with key influencers
• Drive Company Culture and Values by demonstrating Accountability and Commitment in a day to day operations
• The advantage of having Broad knowledge of the Microsoft Platform, and the ability to communicate the business impact of the solutions to end customers
• Possess high energy and self-starter with potential in leadership capabilities
• Minimum of Technical/Bachelor's Degree in business administration, other relevant Information Technology major.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions