Job description / Role
Our client, a construction contracting company in Saudi requires a Sales and Business Development Manager to join the team as a member of their growing Energy Services Division in partnership with their sister company on a permanent residential basis in Riyadh.
Total collaboration and a diverse employee-centric work experience are what they can provide for you along with the opportunity to start off in building a new division with the company management. A trusted working relationship and true partnership with our clients is what you will help us provide. Their culture and way of work is what differentiates them as an energy service provider as they are not a vendor and would not up-sell their clients on specific technologies but rather act as an in-house consultant to the client and optimise their energy systems at the most optimal costs.
The role includes responsibility for Client relations, Sales Management, Project Management and Team Management.
• Suitable candidates will have the equivalent of four (4) years college level training in business, engineering, construction, management or business administration subjects with the equivalent of at least five (5) years of industry experience including previous leadership, sales, and marketing experience with an energy services or related organisation, with responsibilities for identifying leads, closing sales, and providing oversight to a project implementation team.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
• Strong needs-based sales skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of building infrastructure systems and energy analysis.
• Well-connected in the facilities management and/or construction industry.
• Solid understanding of building commissioning and/or related energy services.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.