Job description / Role
In this role you will be heading a sales team of 15 as well as leading the marketing function to ensure that marketing fully supports the sales team by developing and executing successful marketing strategies and initiatives.
Our client is a trusted name in the Saudi Real Estate development industry. They build residential, commercial and mixed use developments and have experienced exponential growth recently which has put them in a position to expand their team further.
In this role your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Lead the sales team spread across KSA to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
* In collaboration with the CEO, developing and executing the company's marketing strategies, campaigns, plans and measures to ensure success in achieving its short and long term strategic objective
* Ensure the Marketing function and the Sales team work hand in hand to produce optimum results
* Setting annual budgets and sales targets (Revenues, Volumes, Value, GP's, OPEX, contracts, NP, Marketing Plans and disbursement clauses)
* Managing the development of the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service plan annually
* Managing and expanding business relationships with corporates, high net worth individuals, institutional investors, and other centres of influence within KSA
* Engaging in business development activities with high level clients and promoting the company's brand name and image, and participates in major contracts and agreements negotiations and approval as required
* Organise and manage all events and exhibitions (Internal and External)
* Attractive Salary Package including VIP Medical Insurance for family
* Proven leadership skills
* A track record of leading successful sales teams
* A bachelor's degree in Marketing
* Strong negotiator with excellent commercial acumen
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English & Arabic)
* Proven project management skills
* The ability to multitask and lead multiple teams simultaneously
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Director - Sales & Marketing
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Head of Marketing and Business Development