Job description / Role
On behalf of a leading building specialist, we are seeking an ambitious and target driven Sales & Marketing Manager for their regional operations. Based in Al Khobar and reporting to the COO you will establish new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Identify new opportunities within the assigned geographical territory.
- Identify current and future customer accounts by establishing personal rapport to understand their requirements.
- Generate and qualify sales leads.
- Meet the quota of daily/weekly sales calls.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets.
- Collection of due payments from achieved sales.
- Receiving inquiries, issuing quotation negotiating contracts, closing sales by agreeing to terms and conditions and securing orders
- Provide product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Collaborate with engineering to perform cost estimation using design plans and customer specs.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis on existing equipment and communicate results to finance.
- Submit orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes
- Ensure all equipment and products remain compliant with company directive and government laws.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares sales reports
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives
- Coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Offering after-sales support services
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of professional Sales experience in construction
- Target driven and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate technical information via phone and in person.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly learn products.
- Strong negotiation, sales, and presentation skills.
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Team player
- Able to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Familiarity with Project Management solutions a plus
- Fluency in both Arabic and English languages
- Proficiency in MS Word and knowledge in AutoCAD is a plus.
- Civil Construction and Civil Engineering
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.