Job description / Role
• Developing local market and ensuring that desired targets are achieved.
• Market visits and calls to existing and prospective customers to develop and maintain relationships to solicit business ensuring accomplishment of annual business targets.
• Suppliers’ visits to build relationship and take leads in identifying prospective customers
• Baseline assessment of credit worthiness of prospective clients based on business knowledge and operational activity and credit information from reliable market sources to offer business proposals followed by acceptance
• Preparation of credit files including write-up on customer’s organization and business activity, securing financial and credit data, computation of ratios, variances and their analysis and obtaining all necessary documents as per company’s credit guidelines for submission to authorities with a proposed exposure for approval.
• Interaction with Credit Evaluation Department and Operations Department to resolve discrepancies, satisfy their data or documentation requirements and replying their queries related to credit file or contract file
• Monitoring and follow-up of overdue rentals and liaison with Special Asset Management Department for settlement with defaulters
• Reporting to: Head of Credit & Marketing
• Number required: 2
• Probation: 90 days
• Working Hours: Sun - Thursday : 8:30 Hours per day .
• Other Benefits: Ramadan Salary
• Bachelor in Finance
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5-7 Years
• Thorough Understanding of Financial Statements
• Proficient in Computer Skills
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Client Focus
• Networking / Relationship Building
• Organization / Industry Awareness
• Analytical Thinking.
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Saudi
• Language Fluency: English , Arabic
• Current Location: Riyadh
About the Company
Saudi Orix Leasing Company; the first lease financing company of its kind in the Kingdom was incorporated on January 16, 2001 as a closed joint stock company with a mandate to provide medium term asset financing to all productive sectors of the economy with particular emphasis to serving the needs of small to medium size enterprises and thereby, assist in extending and serving the needs of small to medium size enterprises and thereby, assist in extending and expanding the credit delivery mechanism in the Kingdom.
The company was issued a license by the Foreign Investment Committee and is under the supervision of the Saudi Monetary Agency as a non-bank financial institution. Prestigious Saudi and International institutions sponsor the company.
Saudi Orix Leasing Company
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jul|
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jul|
Marketing & Sales Manager (Petrochemicals)
Global Bankers Search and Selection