Job description / Role
- Recommended products based on customer needs and desires, answered questions regarding products
- Maintained a knowledge of sales, promotions, store policies, and security practices
- Consistently demonstrated professional customer service to external and internal showroom clients.
- Supported the branch achievement of target profit margins through innovative sales tactics.
- Assists customers with product information, selection and purchase
- Qualifications like sales experience, persuasion, furniture retail familiarity, good math skills, and customer service are common experience on Furniture Sales Associate example resumes.
- No formal education is mandatory for this role, and most candidates display a high school diploma in their resumes.
About the Company
Established in 1997, Creative Closets introduced the concept and defining the custom closet to the Middle East. By continuing to set new standards in craftsmanship, innovation, and customer care, we have become the region's leading manufacturer of storage solutions with eight showrooms in four countries across the Middle East and North Africa. Our reputation has been built on a true understanding of delivering a customized product with an unparalleled level of service and customer care. Creative Closets is probably the only company in the world that offers an unconditional money-back guarantee for a custom-made closet.