Job description / Role
Greetings from Human Capital House!
We are searching for a dynamic and experienced Sales Associate and Senior Sales Associate for a International luxury furniture brand, to be based in Riyadh/Jeddah,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The key objectives of the Sales Executive are to maximise sales through exceptional customer service standards. They are responsible for looking after the allocated section, tracking slow and fast-moving items, coordinating with Visual Merchandisers and Inventory controllers, regarding displays and inventories in the respective section.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Shop Keeping and Showroom Standards
- Maximize and contribute to sales within the showroom through exceptional customer service and retail experience.
- Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed according to the Brand standards.
- Ensure correct rotation of stock on shelves and assist in accurate stock counts as per store requirements.
- Ensure all stock administration (stock count, inter branch transfers, sending and receiveing) are recorded on the system in time, & accurately, using NAV
- Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the showroom without any negligence.
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping and personal grooming etiquette are maintained in showroom at all times.
- Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries.
- Increase the customer database by adding new customers to the mailing list, On NAV
- Understand the returns and delivery policy and ensure effective implementation.
- Help showroom management in product placement, Visual merchandising and arrangement.
- Maintain a clean and well-organised back-stock area and keep the employee break areas neat and tidy.
- Operate as a cashier and be consistently accurate in money handling and process (if applicable).
- Understand and utilise all reports required for the day to day functioning of the showroom, as available on NAV & Excel.
- Assist with receiving deliveries to and from the showroom.
Customer check out
- Switching on the POS machine for the day begin.
- Entering the cash float details in the POS.
- Preparing invoices for purchases with the customer service standards.
- Proper housekeeping of the counter and the surrounding display area.
- Issuance of Credit Notes: in case of any return/exchange or cancellation of product.
- Performing POS day end procedure for respective machine, to tally cash and prepare cashier’s close out during the day end.
- Promoting the company loyalty card before completing transactions.
- Ensure that cash-and-carry transactions are accurately executed according to established standards of customer service.
- Ensure the furniture transaction is accurate with all details including delivery information.
- Checking for details regarding last pieces, As Is, discounts (if applicable), corporate customer details and other related information.
- Ensure that Showroom standards are in place, especially before finishing the working shift the showroom.
- Maintaining discount lists, and copies of the IDs or permissions for corporate or VIP discounts given.
- Collecting customer information Data for marketing purpose.
- Feedback on issues related to product, quality and bar coding. Ensure that effective communication is happening from the sales floor.
- 1-3 years of experience into Sales - Position for Sales Associates
- 3-5 years of experience into Sales Executive - Position for Senior Sales Associate
- Any Bachelor’s degree (preferable into Sales and Marketing)
- Excellence customer service.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Communication Skills / Negotiation Skills / sales technique skills/ Influencing skills / Networking skills /
- Team leader / Time management.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.