Job description / Role
Our client, an EPC contractor in the O&G and petrochemical industry requires a Sales and Business Development Manager for Industrial Solutions in Khobar, KSA.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development (based in Khobar) the key role is to grow Industrial Solutions business within petrochemical segment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by establishing and secure new sales opportunities for EPC projects using Third Party Technologies and developing current distribution channels.
Suitable candidates will have 5 – 8 years’ experience in sales and/or business development in an industrial organization, preferably in a project or construction company with a graduate degree in engineering or similar from a reputable university in chemical, civil, mechanical or industrial engineering. Prior experience in the KSA is must. Experience in an international company and matrix organizations would be an asset.
This role requires a candidate with entrepreneurial leadership skills and engineering and sales background. Skills expected from the candidate are:
- Knowledge of the industrial sector and most of the players and customers in KSA. Knowledge of petrochecmicals would be advantage.
- Experience in contracts negotiations and local terms and conditions of main customers
- Proven expertise in building sustainable customer relations and thereby sales growth
- Top-notch conceptual and analytical skills and the ability to apply them in a variety of topics
- Strong commitment to goals, proactive attitude and ability to communicate to and convince others; excellent social, team and communication skills
- Fluent English. Arabic is an advantage
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel locally and regionally
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.