Job description / Role
Sales Consultant - Hospitality
Our client is a full solution provider with over 1300 employees in the Middle East operating in various fields to effectively cover all areas of any project development across the GCC. They operate in several segments of the interior construction industry such as ambiance lighting, workspace, sanitary ware and hospitality. They are in the process of realigning there organisation to become a full-fledged customer-centric solution provider.
They require a Sales Consultant for their hospitality sector. The sales consultant is responsible for developing new sales and generating profit through analysing customers’ needs, identifying the right solution for customers projects, and insuring that the final solution is delivered as per the contract or sales order.
Job duties include and are not limited to:
• Identifying project leads and developing business opportunities into project orders & contracts.
• Developing new clients and maintaining relations with existing clients and accounts.
• Suitable candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in Architecture / Interior Design / Civil Engineering or similar qualification with 2+ years of experience in project sales or business development role.
• Project Management Qualification is an advantage, ability to communicate clearly in English is a must.
• Computer software competencies including MS office. Excellent follow up and time management skills.
• You will have experience with a CRM and SAP or similar ERP.
• The core competencies are technical and creative design skills; Problem solving skills, ability to think outside the box and find solutions
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Negotiation & Presentation skills.
• MS Office suite – MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.