Job description / Role
Our client is a full solution provider with over 1300 employees in the Middle East operating in various fields to effectively cover all areas of any project development across the GCC. They operate in several segments of the interior construction industry such as ambiance lighting, workspace, sanitary ware and hospitality. They are in the process of realigning their organisation to become a full-fledged customer-centric solution provider.
The sales consultant is responsible for developing new sales and generating profit in racking and refrigeration solutions through analysing customers’ needs, identifying the right solution for customers projects, and insuring that the final solution is delivered as per the contract or sales order.
Job duties include and are not limited to:
• Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
• Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales and strengthen the position and image of our brands.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by mail, telephone, and personal visits.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
• Generate quotations in response to sales enquiries.
• Capable of explaining all the technical information of the products as well as communicating the mode of use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
• Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Suitable candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2+ years of experience in project sales (industrial) or in a business development role.
• Project Management Qualification is an advantage.
• Computer software competencies including MS office.
• To be successful in this role you will have excellent follow up and time management skills, technical and creative design, problem solving, ability to think outside the box and find solutions, strong communication and interpersonal skills and Negotiation & Presentation skills.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.