Job description / Role
Creating an engaging work environment for Colleagues of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is as important as turning moments into memories for our guests. Your organization skills and the values you model as Sales Coordinator Housekeeping Manager will inspire your team.
Located just north of the city, Fairmont Riyadh will be part of a new mixed-use development project comprising the hotel, a convention center and commercial real estate space that will house multinational corporations as well as regional companies. The hotel will feature 298 spacious guestrooms, including Fairmont Gold. Guests will enjoy a selection of dining venues as well as spa and fitness facilities. The convention center comprises 4,000 square meters of meeting and function space.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Handle correspondence for the Director of Sales and Marketing and other sales team members as required.
- Organize and take minutes at all departmental meetings.
- Organize all travel and other arrangements for the department, in accordance with hotel guidelines.
- Prepare sales kits for Sales Manager as required.
- Assist Marketing and Communications Manager with the preparation of press kits and press visits as required.
- Assist S&M team for any site inspection arrangements for media and the travel agents.
- Answer and assist with multiple phones lines and follow up on a timely manner.
- Ensure the office is neat, tidy and well stocked with necessary supplies.
- Send brochures, collaterals and contracts as requested to clients and follow up when required by S&M team accordingly.
- Assist in trade shows, exhibitions or hotel related events as requested.
- Maintain and update the database of the sales office.
- Maintain and update all correspondence and file accordingly.
- Assist, support and perform communications with clients
- Work closely with all S&M team members as well as at the hotel as to ensure high guests satisfaction.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Minimum two years experience in a luxury hotel or similar business.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be computer literate with proven typing skills and use of Word, Excel and other current computer software.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to read, write and develop letters and reports.
- Eligible candidate will be provided visa to have work permit required as per the local law.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Sales Executive - Government
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Marketing and PR Coordinator
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jan|