Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW. KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment. KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES AND APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: Confidential
Company Size: Corporate level
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Represent the Company solution & services, and educate new lead customers in a deep understanding to identify how the solution meets the client’s needs
- Oversee the sales status flow and develop improvement
- Resolve any issues related to sales process
- Prepare plan of strategic selling
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains regional sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains regional sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate should have minimum of 5 years of experience in sales
- Candidate should be able to communicate very simple messages or basic needs
- Proficiency in English
- Arabic is optional not mandatory
- Candidate with a masters degree will have advantage
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC