Job description / Role
The Sales Coordinator is responsible to support and assist the Sales Managers in their daily functions as well as to ensure the efficient functioning of the sales office.
- Preparation of proposals and sent within 24 hrs and contracts within 48 hrs.
- Appropriate filing and recording of contracts and client related correspondence
- Collect and own Sales Managers faxes in their absence from the office
- Qualify general inquiries, respond personally, and direct to appropriate Sales Manager
- Respond to enquiries from established and prospective customers in the absence of Sales Managers
- Handle and file appropriately the employee action forms related to vacations/ sick leave
- Daily Arrival list to be printed every morning and handed over to the Sales Manager for review
- Ensure the distribution of pertinent information to all departments and maintain an orderly working environment
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Maintain the records and files related to the daily functioning of the Sales office
- Assist with the administrative duties and enquiries of the Sales and Catering office when required
- Maintain current sales and promotional literature and have a complete knowledge of hotel's services and facilities
- Assist with Travel trips and related logistics
- Delphi and database audit and maintenance
- Assist in the organization and coordination of specific functions and promotions/ client events handled by Sales Manager(s) i.e. familiarization tours, monthly luncheons, Trade Shows,
- Completion of RFPs and submission in coordination with the Sales Manager responsible
- Assist in various office statistics, reports and presentations.
- Minimum High School Diploma, Business School and/or Hotel School Diploma preferred.
- Full proficiency in all office procedures and clerical duties
- Computer experience at intermediate to advanced level is mandatory with knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Keyboarding speed of 75 wpm will be an advantage.
- Must be a strong team player, professional and enthusiastic with excellent organizational skills, creativity and be a self starter
- Must be able to work with a team of 6 or more Sales Managers
- Must be able to prioritize, organize and be self-efficient.
- To be flexible on time to meet with a busy sales department/guest needs
- Sales experience in a hotel environment is an asset
Your team and working environment:
- Working a fast-paced team environment
- Shifts will be during the day, evening, and weekend
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive
First Gulf Company (FGC)
|Saudi Arabia||29 Dec|
Big Fish Recruitment
Sales Person - Steel Trading