Job description / Role
• Sales Designer is responsible for front end sales by interacting with the customer and preparing sketch/drawing of the product as per customer’s requirement.
• Interacts with customer and pitch for sales of various products and services.
• Gathers requirements from customer on the product requirement.
• Responsible for Site measurement.
• Prepares sketch of the drawing and as per feedback from customer update the drawing.
• Processes payment from customer on the received orders.
• Sends the drawing to the draftsmen for the preparation of 3D models in the system.
• Ensure that the customer experience is positive during the sales Cycle
• Education Level: Bachelor Degree.
• Education Major: Interior design, Furniture Sales & design or relevant.
• Others: Experience in Modular furniture industry and in Middle Eastern countries.
• Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions.
• Strong execution skills with ability to meet and exceed targets.
• Strong oral and communication skills.
• Fluency in Arabic & English.
About the Company
Established in 1997, Creative Closets introduced the concept and defining the custom closet to the Middle East. By continuing to set new standards in craftsmanship, innovation, and customer care, we have become the region's leading manufacturer of storage solutions with eight showrooms in four countries across the Middle East and North Africa. Our reputation has been built on a true understanding of delivering a customized product with an unparalleled level of service and customer care. Creative Closets is probably the only company in the world that offers an unconditional money-back guarantee for a custom-made closet.
Interior Designer - Commercial Office
Sales Executive / Design Consultant - Luxury Furniture
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jun|
Architect - Interior Design
Big Fish Recruitment
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||3 Aug|