Job description / Role
We are seeking a Sales Director to focus on strategic accounts. In this role, you will play a major part in leading the management of existing partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the region’s largest companies. This is a quota carrying sales role.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved, with the help of the support team and management, in building performance management solutions for our clients that lead to long-term engagements.
You should have a real passion for performance management and driving strategic business outcomes. We value self-starters, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically, in what is still a start-up environment. You must have a strong track record of hitting established targets and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment.
Duties and responsibilities
• You will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives into your region primarily focusing on government, semi-government entities, financial services, telecom and large conglomerates
• An assigned and dedicated Business Development Leader will support you in lead qualification and sales opportunities. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with additional revenue opportunities and prospects. You negotiate pricing & close contracts (with the support of senior management).
• You need to identify the customer’s business issues and performance pain points into compelling solutions and vision. Collaborate with pre-sales feeding them with business insights and deal intelligence to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statements.
• You will be measured on sales achievement and satisfied & reference-able customers.
• You will be part of the Global Sales ecosystem.
• Strong communication and presentation skills are an essential part of this role
• Proven, quota-carrying sales performer, able to sell on C-Level and across both operations & Business units.
• Experience in Consultative Technology B2B Sales, Enterprise Sales and/or
• Banking/Insurance Software Sales is a must
• Maintain a high level of productivity, managing multiple competing priorities and work effectively under time constraints is a must
• Strong technical aptitude (ideally with good familiarity with CRM, ERP & HRIS)
• Experience in selling SaaS enterprise software
• Able to create solutions with an entrepreneur mindset
• Innate ability to think strategically, inspire others to go above and beyond and think outside their sales goals
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively enthusiastically, in what is still a startup environment.
• Strong track record of hitting established targets and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or it's equivalent (MBA will be an added advantage)
• Minimum 4 years of experience in direct b2b sales & experience in a startup environment is an added advantage
• Strong prospecting & closing skills
• Energetic & passionate
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.