Job description / Role
The KSA Sales Director plays a key role within the business, ensuring that the sales team operate best-practice standards and a consultative sales approach in order to achieve gross sales budgets. The Sales Director will ensure commercial strategy is implemented and the sales processes and performance management standards are adhered to, in order to achieve revenue goals.
There is a great deal of autonomy in this role. The Sales Director will have an excellent track record building high-performing sales teams and possess strong leadership, communication, coaching, strategic thinking and analytical skills.
• Achievement of revenue budgets.
• Setting sales targets, KPI’s and commission schemes.
• Management and development of KSA Sales Managers (Area Managers).
• Maintain strong relationships with key clients.
• Ensure that performance and activities are closely managed through Salesforce with clear KPI metrics and plan for incremental improvement.
• Share best practice amongst the team & ensure the highest standards are understood and adhered to.
• Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate with Marketing, Product, Tech, Finance and Data to align on anything affecting our customers and / or gross sales.
• Have an extensive knowledge of all competitors including their strategy and pricing models.
• Sales strategy including packaging & pricing and other tactical sales initiatives in order to achieve company goals.
• The gross sales aspect of the budget process.
• The recruitment of all roles within the KSA sales team.
• Attracting, developing and retaining the best talent within the sales teams.
• Proven experience in building and leading high performing sales teams.
• Experienced at building and managing relationships with key clients.
• Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
About the Company
Hiring the right talent is key to your company’s success. Southgate & Co aims to stand out in terms of service and quality with a hands on approach. We provide recruitment consultation services to clients and candidates in various sectors. Our aim is to build long lasting relationships and become an extension of your business, so that we work collaboratively with you as our client to ensure that you can achieve your vision.
We are constantly searching for suitable applicants in the Sales and Marketing domain in various sectors including among others; FMCG, F&B, Tech & Digital.
Contact Southgate & Co today to discover how we can map and enhance your next career journey.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts