This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Director jobs in Saudi Arabia
Sales Director – FMCG
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Our Client is one KSA’s large business conglomerate that operates throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are renowned for their business portfolio which encompasses FMCG, Automotive, Logistics, Retail and Leisure and other division of businesses. The Group has been recognized as a successful and dynamic organization with a professional and multicultural workforce with the goal of promoting the group to be a leading business group in the Middle East.
They are looking to recruit highly experienced, sales driven and result oriented NATIONAL SALES MANAGER, having an extensive exposure in FMCG industry. The successful candidate will manage the sales functions operations; ensure exceptional product delivery and overall improvement of sales objectives in a large sales region in KSA market.
• Comprehensive and timely execution of regional sales activities across all sales channels within the region.
• Manage multinational sales teams of area managers, unit managers, channel managers, credit salesmen, van salesmen and merchandisers.
• Develop and manage the execution of the company’s standard operating procedures and processes for all sales positions.
• Support the business development and develop the distribution channels.
• Develop, monitor and provide management reports for execution of sales results and recommend sales improvement areas.
• Establish and co-ordinate the marketing platforms of all the channels within the region.
• Contributing to develop the region’s channel inputs and output.
• Provide management support to the regional area and unit managers to achieve the agreed weekly sales order phasing, collections and sales targets.
• Manage and update on a monthly basis the planned promotional platform for the channels and sub-channels and recommend changes for key output optimization.
• Ensure excellence in branding for permanent regional channel outputs and recommend improvement areas. Proactively drive the leap to perfection and consistency.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 10 years of sales and marketing experience in FMCG industry.
• Must have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification, MBA is a plus.
• Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
• Demonstrates an excellent leadership, time management, organizational and reporting skills.
• Superior Level Communication, Analytical and Management skills.
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships Fleet management and car rental companies Commercial vehicle importers and distributors Motor vehicle importers and distributors General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts Heavy Equipment importers and distributors Bus transport companies Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!