Job description / Role
Our client, a manufacturer of insulation products for use in the manufacturing industry requires a Sales Engineer to join them in Riyadh, KSA.
Their products reduce energy usage in high-temperature processes in the manufacturing industry.
The main purpose of the position is to identify potential new customers, sell products to potential and existing customers face-to-face, achieving sales target, Keep up-to-date records of all sales related activity and convert market understanding and sales leads into commercial opportunities.
The main responsibilities are to:
• Research and understand the market and customer needs
• Agree and review sales objectives and targets
• Provide customers regularly with helpful material such as product samples and catalogues
• Quote prices, credit and contract terms, warranties and delivery dates to customers accurately
• Forward customer orders appropriately to CS, achieving zero errors during entry to the system
• Monitor and record customer interactions or transactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Gather information on customer needs and target selling strategy accordingly
• Contact current and potential customers to promote products and services based on an understanding of their needs
• Consult with customers after sales or contract signings to answer questions and provide support
• Collaborate with and answer colleague questions, working together where necessary to create value for the business
• Suitable candidates will have an engineering degree with experience in insulation products for the manufacturing industry, understanding the customer applications, their market and market needs and excellent knowledge of sales techniques: knowing about different ways of selling, sales models, account management approaches, account planning methods, pricing structures etc.
• Key competences for the role will include skills in Making the Sale, Keeping the Relationship Active (existing customers), Teamwork and Customer Service.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC