Job description / Role
• Handle major accounts and package deals independently
• Plan customer visits and permanently search for new acquisitions and new leads.
• Keep records about conversations, meetings and planning schedules in CRM database properly
• Capable of representing and discussing CGS capabilities in parts, preparation of quotation service, financial capabilities and all other franchises
• Keep updated about all product developments and be able to present it to customers professionally
• Awareness of market trends, competitive strategies, stock plans to present to management
• Be able to produce budget and sales plans applicable to his customers and maintain follow-up
• Prepare and participate in training courses, trade shows, exhibitions and other in the region
• Be present for on-site handover of the customer equipment / project
• Responsible for the collection of outstanding accounts in his allocated area
• Continuously educate and train himself according to the job requirements
• Follow and strictly comply with all national and company regulations
• The candidate must be self-motivated with sufficient technical background, preferably as a Mechanical Engineer (ME) with knowledge of selling technical or automotive products.
• He should be comfortable working in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• He must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally, orally and in writing.
• He should have 3 - 5+ years relevant experience in vendor sales or the industry.
• Ability of bilingual communication, English/Arabic as a must.
Other needed skills
• Familiar with advances Customer/Sales oriented software - CRM
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Understanding CAD drawings
• Knowledge of transport refrigeration or coldstore guideline/regulations, background in vehicle/transportation or similar industry, result driven, able to handle pressure, good communicator and moderator, very good presentation capacity.
About the Company
This Swiss- Saudi joint venture Company Coldstores Group of Saudi Arabia widely known as CGS are pioneers in the field of Transport Refrigeration, stationary Refrigeration Systems (Industrial / Commercial Refrigeration solutions), multipurpose Shelters and conversion of wide range of utility vehicles.
CGS’s versatility and engineering expertise enables us to produce a wide range of products and solutions. We have total lifetime cost of ownership in mind when providing solutions; our customers can be assured that product lifetime as well as operational and maintenance costs are carefully balanced.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Asala for Education and Training
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Senior Energy Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment