Job description / Role
• Reporting to: General Manager
• Other interactions: Sales & Specification Team, Customers, Clients
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Full Time Employment
• Desired start date: Immediately
• Probation: 6 Months
• Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
• Travel requirements: Require to travel
• Commission / Bonus: Yes
• Other Benefits: Flights & Medical
• As a sales engineer, you’ll combine technical knowledge with sales skills, the balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you’ll need to sell the product you’re offering and to respond to clients’ queries.
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
• Travelling to visit potential clients.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
• Calculating client quotations.
• Negotiating tender and contract terms.
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
• Offering after-sales support services.
• Administering client accounts.
• Analysing costs and sales.
• Preparing reports for head office.
• Meeting regular sales targets.
• Recording and maintaining client contact data.
• Coordinating sales projects.
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
• Solving client problems.
• Helping in the design of custom-made products.
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
The desired candidate must have the following.
• A solid technical background
• Sound judgement and good business sense
• Team working ability
• The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Resilience and tenacity
• Increasingly, foreign language skills are in demand
• A full driving licence
About the Company
Exeed Industries is a leading Abu Dhabi based group, with operations spreading across the UAE and exports to the MENA region.
Exeed Industries is a diversified group of manufacturing units, with its main focus on building materials and construction related industries.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Swisslinx Middle East