Job description / Role
- Responsible for sourcing new project leads, market intelligence, tendering and bids for new projects across the KSA.
- Preparing technical presentations that explain products and services of the company to customers or prospective clients.
- Establishing new accounts and servicing accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organising sales call schedule.
- Seek quotations from the sub-vendor, sub-contractor etc.
- Scheduling meetings with prospects weekly.
- Updating the CRM with the activity, including quotation status to generate realistic pipelines and sales forecasts.
- Review tender documents and understand or else seek clarifications to either the customer or the department manager
- Building and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- Contribute to the development of marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for the branch.
- Discussing costing with the estimation team, submitting quotes and pricing in lieu with the received customer inquiries on time.
- Determining improvements by analyzing equipment or services offered and proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Anticipate customers'/clients' needs and provide appropriate solutions or recommendations that meet their requirements. Or demonstrate proposed cost reductions.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to FLS services and products.
- Identifying new products/services that may be of value to add to the company product range based on the feedback from customers and competitors.
- Working effectively with the company's management and the sales team to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Responsible for leading, motivating and effectively monitoring the sales team to meet and exceed targets.
- Developing and maintaining a robust deal pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the company's business and generate Sales.
- Lead all sales activities for the area's geographic boundary for the fire alarm, security, fire sprinkler, and fire suppression businesses.
- Responsible for administering, communicating and complying with all company policies and procedures, whether formally or informally communicated.
- Supporting the accounts team to ensure that receivables are collected on time and at best communication practices as possible.
SAR 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or any related discipline.
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in Fire protection.
- Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of basic Office (MS XL, Word)
- Should have strong technical experience in the Fire Life Safety Equipments.
- Should have Transferable Iqama
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Sales Engineer - Waste Management Solutions
|Saudi Arabia||17 Aug|
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|
HSE Engineer - Desalination Plant Construction
|Saudi Arabia||12 May|
Process Controls Engineer