This position is closed or expired.
See other Electronics Engineering jobs
Sales Engineer - Reliability Solutions - Saudi Arabia
Emerson's System & Solutions Reliability organization combines reliability consulting expertise with its monitoring and predictive diagnostic technologies and this uniquely positions us to help customers solve reliability problems and achieve world-class operating performance.
Whether you work in Plant Management, Operations, orMaintenance and Reliability, you have a stake in asset health. In fact, every plant's business goals depend on the performance and reliability of its critical production assets: mechanical, electrical, process equipment, instruments, and valves.
In the Middle East & Africa (MEA) Emerson is experiencing unprecedented levels of demand for its Reliability Solutions, none more so than in Saudi Arabia. As such we have an exciting Sales Engineer opening dedicated to Reliability Solutions, that primarily focuses on Asset Management & Optimization and Machinery Health Management.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop business and drive sales of Reliability Solutions within existing and new accounts across the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia
Role & Responsibilities:
* Meet or exceed territory financial objectives required in support of the business plan for PSS in Saudi Arabia
* Collaborate with and support sales representatives in the region
* Develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of Emerson Process Management
* Develop and implement sales strategies for projects. Maintain an accurate project pursuit list and provide monthly reports and forecasts to divisional Sales & Marketing Directors in PATT
* Work closely with proposal generation group to ensure all offers reflect customer needs, are competitively priced and are submitted on time
* Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs
* Take a pro-active role in working with the Emerson Global Project Pursuit Team and local Western Regional sales representative to identify, qualify and pursue control system projects to achieve order conversion and maximise the potential for all Emerson Process Management products and services
* Work closely with other Emerson Process Management Divisions and maximise pull-through content
* Promote the business benefits of the Emerson PlantWeb(TM) Solutions to customers.
* Profile accounts and establish a clear understanding of business drivers and process control
The successful incumbent must have a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline (chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or instrumentation) in addition to having at having between 5-8 years of relevant Customer Facing Sales experience in Saudi Arabia and in the Reliability specific sector.
A fluent command of the English and Arabic language is also a MUST
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Power System Operation and Control Engineer - Senior, Junior
Burdock Project Consultants