Job description / Role
This position exists to take full responsibility of overall management of Key Account. Plan, develop, execute, and monitor its activities and related systems by optimum resources at efficient cost. Deliver as per company quality standards. Manage the risks and opportunities to bring the department to a further step.
Key Accountability Areas
- Execute the cross-functional Customer Development Plan
- Arranges all reports to Shareek Program Manager over all updates per each key account
- Promotes alfanar Shareek Program to include key wholesalers outside alfanar network
- Monitor all trends at the marketplace and translate the learnings in a new business module approach
- Engaged in supporting the customer with the new mechanisms and proven practices, and conducts on-hand training sessions for all customers' related stakeholders, as appropriate
- Implement the sales & Marketing plan dedicated per each key Customer, as appropriate
- Achieve the sales targets for all products' families
- Elaborate and follow up the commercial offers for customers and drive them to make the best benefits of such offers
- Constant monitoring & reporting the over stock at any customers and raise a flag over the issue
- Collect and provide the market information to the best of his ability
- Provide the forecast per each distributor & per product family
- Constant visit and communication with distributors stakeholders' touch points for optimal service delivery
- Follow up customers' receivable, dues & collection, accordingly as well as get customers' reconciliation periodically
- Monitor the delivery of shipments from warehousing and logistics to the destination at the customers storage locations
- Maintain the visibility at the customers' stores and recommend further installation of collaterals as well as the required maintenance
- Coordinate with sales support team to create demand at the customers and drive the sales out
- Follow up & validate the validity of the customers' commercial documentation and update the Customers' Card, accordingly
- Provide hands-on training sessions for counter salesmen to improve the capabilities of promoting alfanar products
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- To have a vision and a plan for the career path and how to achieve it.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 2 to 4 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Account Management
- Contract Monitoring
- Customer Relationship Management
- Product Knowledge
- Service Level Agreements
- Presentation Skills
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.