Job description / Role
General Business and Clients
Achieve assigned sales target
• Identify potential opportunities and liaise with them to generate new business opportunities and follow up to achieve the set targets.
• Monitor, plan and develop new business opportunities by analyzing the customer base, identifying, developing and growing specific channels and targeting specific segments through appropriate incentives and account management..
Customer relationship Management
• Liaise with corporate and agent customers to frame incentive programs and agreements in order to ensure maximization of business partnerships and build strong customer base.
• Receive and assist agencies request or Oman Air staff at ticket desk for passengers specific seal allocation whilst making a booking in order to provide and oblige best available customer services.
• Assist all agents in resolving system issues with regards to ticketing and reservation process.
• Constantly check with corporate customers to promote all Frequent Flyer Programs and enroll them to add business network and assist in resolving related issues.
Support and Assistance
• Provide timely product support in terms of support, fares and media and keep both the agents and the Company informed on business progress in order to track timely action steps with regards to job functions.
• Liaise with agents for group booking, receive name list from them and feed the fare in the system in order to ensure that the respective agencies can issue bulk tickets.
• Other responsibilities assigned by the management as and when necessary.
• Prepare sales plan, daily sales report, product-service report, promotion report and other related reports on request for District Sales Manager, Country Manager and Senior Management perusal.
• Fresh Bachelor degree in a related discipline
• Or Two years college Diploma in a related discipline with 2 years experience in similar functions preferably with an airline / travel industry.
• Or Specialised certificate / license in the related discipline with Secondary School and having 6 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar function
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.