Job description / Role
• Responsible for growing the market share and do selling to all shipping and offshore related customers in accordance with assigned business targets. The applicant needs to ensure a consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and management of sales.
• Ensure sales targets are achieved and results and actions are communicated on a regular basis to the departmental head via reports and meetings.
• Responsible to recover the outstanding.amount.
• Responsible for building and maintaining a healthy customer pipeline for new and existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, customer satisfaction and support agreed plans for business growth.
• To establish the effective coordination with all team members in marine division.
• Act as an ambassador for the Company in all customer activities and ensure that Request For Quotations (RFQs) are received from customers.
• Monitor and report the market trends and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
• To develop relationship with customers at all levels i.e. decision makers and influencers.
• Responsible to adhere the company policies.
• Business related degree with minimum 3 years experience in sales.
• Experience of working in Saudi Arabia,
• Transferable Visa.
• Knowledge of ship handling, Oil & Gas or with shipping company.
• The applicant should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to speak in English, Arabic would be an advantage
• The applicant should have valid Saudi driving licence
• Should have a knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of working with ERP would be an advantage
About the Company
Founded in 1981, NPC has grown from being a contractor for a small number of projects to one of the most respected and diverse business groups in Saudi Arabia. With its entrepreneurial spirit, NPC has created world-class businesses in marine, security and general contracting services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Account Manager
Manpower Middle East
Aambridge Global Solutions
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts