Job description / Role
Saint Vincent Arabia is looking for an ambitious Saudi Sales Executive (based in Dammam) who can work as a team and have a passion for his/her work, loves challenges and meeting targets. Someone with a career goal will go a long way with our company.
• An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities.
• If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please submit your CV along with a recent photograph.
• Please mention your notice period (if you are currently employed), current and expected salary.
Online applications will be accepted. Applications by emails will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You should possess the minimum criteria listed below:
• Bachelor’s degree or high school equivalent
• Saudi National with excellent command of English (written and verbal) with good communication & negotiation skills
• Passionate about animals
• Accountable, flexible and a good team player
• At least 1 to 2 years of Sales experience
• Knowledge of Sales processes and price structure are essential
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Valid KSA Driving License (familiar with KSA routes) and no travel restriction in and out of Saudi Arabia
About the Company
SV Companies is one of the largest wholesale importer and distributor of Premium pet food & accessories headquartered in the UAE. We pride ourselves as being the animal care specialist. Animals needs are our priority. Our wide selection of products has been specifically chosen for the Region’s animals.
Established since 2005, we now operate in four Gulf Countries (UAE, Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & Kuwait) with over a hundred employees working in offices and warehouses located in these countries.
We are exclusive stockiest of ADA, Armitage, Beaphar, HAGEN, JBL, JUWEL, KRUUSE, Protexin, ROYAL CANIN, Seachem, Vetafarm, ZuPreem and more. Our company is recognized for its logistic excellence, with a service rate over 95%. We supply over 7,000 products and service more than 400 retailers, pet shops, veterinary clinics, kennels and catteries, charity organizations plus also large public organizations such as the military, police forces, royal palaces, public and private wildlife collections and zoos.
Our mission is: to sustain profitability through the wholesale distribution of high quality food and supplies to our veterinarian clinics, pet shops, charities and also to large public organizations. We are committed to a cooperative venture with our clients to ensure their success and, ultimately, our own.
Manama Packaging Industry
Atyab Al-Karam International
Senior Sales Executive
Manpower Middle East
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)