Job description / Role
• Conduct regular market research and develop new customers
• Liaison with existing / newly developed customers for timely receiving of purchase orders.
• Keeping strong follow up with customer to understand its total consumption vs order allocated.
• Timely recording of customer orders in SAP, as received.
• Development of customer’s art works, printing plates & cylinders
• Timely execution of production orders and arrangement of logistics for order dispatches.
• Follow-up for payments with customer as per approved credit limits.
• Maintaining all customers records in SAP including purchase orders, artworks/plates/cylinders, dispatches, payments & complaints for preparation of weekly/monthly reports.
A well-established Group requires Sales Executive. Candidate must have:
• At least 4 to 5 years of work experience in Saudi Arabia-Jeddah (with at least 2 to 3 years Sales experience in Flexible or Carton Industry)
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, sales, relationship skills and confident
About the Company
Manama Packaging Industry, established in 1996, has grown into a leading manufacturing & converting company, exporting a comprehensive range of products for various industries such as:
Food Industry Snacks and Confectionary Medical and Pharmaceuticals Construction and Consumer Sector Agriculture
Manama Packaging is equipped with highly sophisticated European machinery, maintained and operated by trained and experienced technical staff. Therefore, our final products are renowned world-wide for quality as well as better performance and shelf appeal.
Senior Sales Executive
Manpower Middle East
Manama Packaging Industry
Ziad Galadari Group