Job description / Role
• This position is responsible to create and implement effective strategies to meet customer needs.
• Alignment to the market guidelines, pricing strategies, operating budget, and brand strategies are core competencies to success in this role.
• Understands market perspective and aligns same with perspective via information gathering, mapping out of account strategy and developing the appropriate action plans to improve business results per category and per brand for assigned customers.
• Conducts and leads negotiations for the annual business development agreements.
• Leverages trade spending and proposes, develops tailor made promotional activities per customer with the objective of increasing monthly, quarterly and annual business
• Carries out quarterly business reviews, monthly sales progress reports, market studies and promotional calendar planning and execution per assigned category, brand and outlet.
• Builds and manages top-to-top positive business relation with customers assigned.
• Monitoring & report back competitors’ activities, prices, market shares on a weekly basis.
• Responsible of the weighted average price of the assigned customers according to the company’s targets.
• Enhance & increase the customer’s base; share of wallet per customer as well as increase sales in order to achieve sales targets
• Monitoring all customers related activities like the financials; logistics, technical.
• Performs detailed analysis of trends and progress of brand shares, category sales, promotion evaluation and volume performance per outlet and customers assigned.
• On time; in full delivery of reports
• Keep informing New Products / Part numbers needed as per the demand in the market.
• Handling Warranty issues with customers.
• Credit policy strictly followed and ensure payment collections from all the dealers on time.
• The employee is obliged to perform other tasks/duties commissioned by the superior, regarding work
SAR 3,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• High school graduate and above
• 2+ years’ experience,
• Proven working experience in Sales, Automotive
• Must speak arabic
• Familiarity with ERP - SAP and Microsoft Office: Excel
• Customer Service
• Presentation Skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organizational skills
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Sales Planning
About the Company
A leading trading company in th UAE.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Honeywell Middle East Ltd
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
Sales / Business Development Specialist
Area Sales Manager
Viva HR Consultants