Job description / Role
Selling a memorable experience in an authentic location is the essence of a Sales Executive role at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Your professionalism and knowledge of the Hotel will reflect positively in how you present the property. Building strong relationships will create a bond, ensuring your clients will always stay with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Exceed personal sales goals, monthly, quarterly, annually, through account development and maintenance, regular sales calls, entertainment and sales trips/tradeshows.
- Support goals, objectives, and philosophies of Fairmont Hotels and Resorts and The Fairmont Riyadh.
- Develop lead sources through prospecting, solicitation, referrals, trace files, and cold calls.
- Conducts site inspections with prospective and existing clients
- Develops and implements new sales strategies, tactics and action plans for account base.
- Coordinate and financially manage sales trips, including reports or activity pertaining to the specific market.
- Maintain active membership in industry related organizations and associations pertaining to the specific market
- Assist other sales and catering managers and refer group and catering leads and other sources of business for hotel through active solicitation of account bas
- Attend Sales Meetings, office events, and hotel-sponsored functions.
- Prepare for and attends daily sales meetings, weekly sales & marketing meeting and other meetings as necessary.
- Responsible to submit weekly sales report to the Director of Sales.
- Maintain and update current account information in Opera and hard files.
- Involvement in industry Functions and/or trade shows, FAM visits and Industry Events.
- Support and perform to Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Company Sales and Marketing Standards.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by supervisors and management.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Sales experience required
- Bachelors degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in 5 star hotel sales.
- Additional experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
- Good understanding of KSA government market segment.
- Possess or attain affiliation with leading industry .
- Association within three years of hire/taking position
- Candidate must have valid drivers license
- Ability to travel on regular bases and work flexible hours and days.
- Knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
L'Oreal Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|
Sales Executive - Telecom Products
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
Sales Representative III - Education