Job description / Role
Sales Executive - Saudi National preferred
Being a Sales Executive means embodying and conveying the brand mind-set through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity. You will help to contribute towards the promoting and selling of Banyan Tree Al Ula and facilities.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
The Sales Executive will implement the hotel sales objectives, strategies and activities to secure new accounts and develop these accounts into profitable business for the hotel, thereby achieving and exceeding forecasted revenue figures in rooms and events.
- Working to achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the property.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure standards are maintained following all SOPs of the department.
- Utilize the define system to track, solicit and follow up account and to prepare the contracts.
- Put sales activity in the define system; meet weekly goals in agreed sales calls and telemarketing.
- Respond promptly to all enquiries following our standards and max 24h period from customers, prospects and lead referrals with a maximum of details on dates, rates and F&B offering.
- Assist the customers with their budget and help them seeking the best solution.
- Responsible for the maintain of customers which includes telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication though to convert and generate additional revenue from existing accounts and new accounts as agreed with the Director of Sales and the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- To properly maintain files and accounts.
- To follow-up with proposals sent and check with customers if proposals sent by the hotel are clear.
- To take personal responsibility for understanding the required budgetary guidelines of the hotels, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations.
- To ensure accurate hand over and follow up with the events team.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality services to customers.
- To initiate and conduct site inspections.
- To entertain customers during site visits, luncheon, and dinner with clients.
- To actively support the Sales trainee to assist them to carry out their roles effectively
- Participate to all appropriate internal meetings as well as training delivered by the Hotel.
- Initiate and complete any other task assigned by the Director of Sales or Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Sales calls and telemarketing activities to be updated in the system on a weekly basis.
- Develop and adjust the action plan on monthly basis with assigned portfolio of accounts and comments on past actions and future actions.
Your experience and skills include:
- Arabic speaker - preferred
- Hotel Sales Experience in Saudi Arabia
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience. Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla's nature, art, and ancestry.
Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
|Abu Dhabi||3 Aug|
Human Capital Group
Tourism Marketing & Sales Manager
Taqneen Solutions LLC