Job description / Role
eMagine Solutions have been retained by a new to the market FinTech SaaS Vendor.
They are a provider of business & technology solutions to the Financial Industry, with a focus on Compliance, Financial Risk, Fraud Prevention, Business Intelligence and Cyber-crime.
We are looking for an Individual contributor Sales Executive, responsible for securing new business; covering the Eastern Province of KSA.
The ideal Sales Executive will be able to leverage their own connections or develop new relationships in the financial services industry and parallel industries including (AML / trading surveillance, regulatory compliance and fraud risk mitigation technology consulting, systems implementation and integration, custom development and testing, and managed services).
The Sales Executive will apply organizational skills, oral and written communication skills, expertise in developing senior management relationships, and business development experience to expand my clients business in the KSA market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITES
• Quickly gain and expand knowledge of company’s AML/Market Abuse Compliance and Fraud Risk mitigation consulting service offerings and the associated regulatory and financial market environment that the company supports
• Leverage and/or expand knowledge of the KSA's regulatory compliance requirements as a means to effectively conduct sales calls and articulate my clients service offerings and how these offerings / capabilities will help ensure regulatory compliance requirements can be efficiently and effectively met
• Be able to present strategic vision for service offerings
• Establish and grow senior management and C Level relationships within my clients targeted market
• Reach out to prospective clients to arrange meetings that will lead to business opportunities
• Assessment of market for my clients service offerings
• Achieve sales revenue targets and business development goals
• Develop sales proposals and other materials with guidance from my clients
• Professional Services leads
• Participate in client Master Services Agreement (MSA) and SOW contact negotiation including price, costs, and delivery schedules
• Assist in management of client expectations in delivery performance
• Develop reports related to sales activities
SAR 25,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + 100% Bonus + Medical
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Sales and business development experience selling Professional Services into the financial sector in the GCC or Europe
• Knowledge of Fraud, AML, Trading regulatory compliance and/or banking financial crime prevention
• Demonstrated experience in exceeding sales goals and business development objective
• Demonstrated skills in thriving in a fast paced environment while managing multiple responsibilities and meeting tight deadlines
• Strong experience with PC based communications and analysis including internet and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) Pipeline tracking and reporting using Salesforce
• Social selling skills – ability and experience using LinkedIn and other similar tools to generate leads.
EDUCATON and/or EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of financial crime prevention (AML, trade surveillance, fraud risk mitigation and information / enterprise data management best practices)
• Five years or more experience in sales / business development preferably selling consulting services within the financial services industry
• Experience presenting company service offering and value proposition and leading discussions with senior level managers of prospective clients
• Experience with customer prospecting, relationship building, establishing, negotiating, and closing deals and achieving sales targets
• Must have strong commitment to company values and the ability to work in a team and sales driven environment
• Bachelor degree preferred
If this sounds like you – and your a talented over achieving Sales Executive – who has expertise of working within the Fraud, AML, Trading regulatory compliance and/or banking financial crime prevention area
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
ERP Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jul|
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services