Job description / Role
Our client, an organisation in the Laboratory Equipment & Consumables and Pharmaceuticals industry requires a BioMonitoring Sales Executive to join in Riyadh, KSA.
The main purpose of the position is to develop and implement the sales Strategy so to build products and brand awareness and to promote the product portfolio.
The main roles and responsibilities of the position are:
- To develop, implement and execute plan and tenders in line with the Business objectives and budget.
- To actively monitor market trends and do the necessary gap analysis to indicate which segments are targeted by the products, afterwards doing the right messaging and positioning to grow these segments.
- To participate actively in formulating and to ensure the implementation of brand strategies and tactics to generate sales growth in all sectors.
- To grow brand awareness through a number of activities.
- Define and analyse buying process, segmentation and customer targeting.
Suitable candidates will be a graduate from a reputable University Faculty of Science with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing, product sales area with excellent knowledge of microbiology healthcare environment, Laboratory Equipment & Consumables, food & beverage and Pharma applications and fluent in English and Arabic.
- Experienced and successful negotiator.
- Knowledge and understanding of different procurement procedures in the ME region, governmental, semi-governmental and private.
- Able to demonstrate progressive achievements both individually and within a team environment with a clear record of success.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Tameer Specialized Systems Co. (TASCO)
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Sales Executive (Medical)
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||25 Sep|
Sales Executive - Government
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts