Job description / Role
• Canvass and develop new business opportunities with potential customers
• Work closely with operations, sales teams to ensure sales, operation and business performance targets are achieved.
• To exceed sales targets in accordance with the requirements provided by the management
• Carry out daily sales call, sales visits and provide sales advice and quotation.
• Ad hoc job duties as requested by the sales manager
• To promote Import Export by Air , Sea and Land services
• Prepared weekly sales plan and marketing report to chart progress
• Self motivated towards success
• Outgoing personality, not fearful of starting conversations with people
• Individuals with experience in freight forwarding is highly preferred
• Salespersons with ready customers to bring onboard preferred
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well groomed and dressed daily in formal business wear
• Resourceful in finding sales leads
• Must have ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
• Must hold transferable Iqama
About the Company
Platinum Shipping is one of the fastest growing International freight forwarding and supply chain Company based at Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We provide comprehensive and par excellence services globally. While having a strong network and alliances with carriers and agents all over the world, we are able to provide every logistic solution to our valued customers while being flexible and affordable at the same time.
Affiliated and recognized member of FIATA, we follow set standards and policies to serve our clients with the best of both the worlds. Backed by highly motivated, energetic and experienced staff, Platinum has grown quickly as a leading company in KSA. Distributor and renowned world class freight and logistics solutions provider.
Our team includes professionals who are serving the industry for long and platinum shipping services. Boasts accumulated years of our man experience. Range of services offered at Platinum extends to freight and project forwarding, logistics, consolidation, custom clearance, domestic distribution and information management.
Backed by latest information technology infrastructure, we pride and flaunt our excellence in managing and tracking our tasks.
Our major trade lanes include Middle East, China, Indian, Far East, Europe, USA and Africa.