Job description / Role
Sales Executive - TAG Heuer Dhahran Mall (Khobar)
The Sales Executive is responsible for delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets. In addition, the Sales Executive is responsible for stock replenishment, promotion of products and new launches, and cash handling.
What you’ll do:
- Sales Achievement
- Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
- Focus on selling and up selling.
- Guest Experience
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Communicate with customers to assess and satisfy their needs, and meet or exceed their expectations.
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines.
- Cleaning, prepare stock in hand, participate in inventories.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.