Job description / Role
On behalf of a Building Technology company, we are seeking hungry, target driven Sales Executives.
Based in Al Khobar, and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the coordination and functional management of the sales activity needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies.
- Acting as the main contact for all sales-related activities in nominated customers.
- Review inquiries and support overall tender process.
- Ensure that order handover documentation is " clear and concise " and results in a smooth transition.
- Provide timely and accurate Monthly, and Visit Reports
- Support the Sales Manager with the development plan and support the establishment of both annual and monthly sales budgets and objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with regards to the assigned functional area, liaising with relevant departments of the company.
- Establish a market and target customer strategies.
- Ensure that effective client contact, relationship building, and management processes are in place.
- Maintain and share knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies
- Ensure application of sales and commercial policies, procedures, codes of conduct and best practice guidelines.
- Maintain Open Tender Database, ensuring that sales forecast and best prospect lists are provided to schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and ensure that all relevant information from the assigned area is available for the sales team Participate in and actively support company initiatives.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma.
- Ideal applicants will have 3 years of sales experience and knowledge in building material or precast concrete industry or related field.
- Experience in implementing sales strategy.
- Target driven.- Presentation Skills.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.
Durrah Advanced Development Company
|Saudi Arabia||5 Nov|
VP Business Development
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
A Leading Company
Sales Academy Specialist
SAP Middle East & North Africa
A Leading Company