Job description / Role
Saudi Territory Sales Manager - Multi National Safety Signage and Products Manufacturer
On behalf of our client, a global multinational company into the manufacture and sales of products such as high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, we are recruiting an experienced Territory Sales Manager for the Western region of Saudi Arabia.
Based in Saudi Arabia, the goal of this position is to promote products through existing and new channels to persuade the sales reps of the distributors to sell, and end users to purchase it, to maximize the organization’s ability to make sales in the Western Region of Saudi Arabia
• You will be required to sell into the oil and gas.
• Construction and Manufacturing industries and achieve set sales targets, execute product launches and understand how to work with integrity through an indirect sales channel model.
• Whilst creating demand at end user level, you will constantly evaluate the market in order to maintain and/ or expand the dealer network and will communicate internally any significant trend or opportunity in the market with regard to sales, marketing and product development.
• The successful candidate must be currently or recently working in Saudi Arabia and have good knowledge of the region, possibly speaking Arabic.
• If you are currently working in Saudi you must be able to transfer your visa with an Iqama.
• The post can be located in Riyadh or Jeddah.
• You will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience of Industrial Sales experience B2B of products to industries such as oil & gas, process industries, electronics, manufacturing, electrical, and construction and these needs to be shown on the cv.
• If you fit this criteria please apply in the following way;
• When sending the cv please make sure you mention the products you sell (very important ) and the typical clients you deal with ( as in the above ) and your duties, the regions covered and typical clients and distributors that you are in contact with.
• Also, please make sure under each company you have worked for that you explain who the company is and what they do + the industry.
Please send your Cv detailing your current salary and full package. The Cv must be a word document.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts