Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is excited to have a brand new position available with a long-term client who operates in the interior design industry. Our client is a traditional manufacturer and committed to delivering true craftsmanship in all the products they offer.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Building on the early success of the sales department both in terms of increased and sustained sales and reputation as a high-end design company.
• Develop, implement and be a subject matter expert in the technologies best used to present sales strategies that rival market leaders in this sector.
• Meeting clients across the KSA market with the aim to draw new business.
• Develop a sound understanding of and ability to present designs, both in 2D and 3D, in a timely fashion using various platforms.
• Develop an in-depth product knowledge of the appliances that the company sell and be able to advise customers on what is best for their design and requirements.
• Demonstrate a history of working in the building materials industry.
If you have proven experience as a Sales Manager, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a group of diverse individuals, we believe our client is the place for you.
• Demonstrable experience or qualifications in the interior design industry.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Transferrable IQAMA.
• Available to start relatively soon.
• Strong background in sales and marketing.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager in a Massive Company
Area Sales Manager - FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|