Job description / Role
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
We have been present in Saudi Arabia for 40 years and with over 600 employees to date, we are growing rapidly. Together we are delivering our signalling, control and train protection systems for the North -South Railway (NSR), the longest system of it's kind in the world. Together we are key suppliers of In-flight entertainment and connectivity systems as well as air traffic management solutions in Saudi. We are making Saudi Arabia a safer place by securing the country's critical infrastructure and e-security solutions that secure the country's electronic payment systems. Thales has been selected to supply major electronic systems for air defence and the Group also supplied communication and optronic systems for the Army, the Saudi Arabia National Guards and the Air Force.
• As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a territory in Saudi Arabia in all segments for the Thales IAM business.
• Tasked with creating, developing and executing sales strategies for assigned territory in Mid-Market and Enterprise segment as well as generating accurate and realistic sales forecasts.
• The SM is expected to deliver consistent revenue performance and growth, and will need to opportunistically look at the market for breakout revenue opportunities.
Basic Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in related field
• 5+ years of sales experience in IT industries, at least 3 years at major account sales and at the regional level in IT Security field.
• Strong background in IT Security products and/or Identity and Access Management selling with experience working directly with strategic accounts.
• Experience in managing all aspects of the sales cycle including maintaining a sales pipeline to ensure accurate forecasting and over-achievement.
• Experience in Territory identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create and maintain a business plan based on small and medium business and enterprise markets.
• Experience in development of the customer relationships at all levels and the implementation of the account mappings and account plans.
• Experience in managing an end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate internal resources such as Presales Engineers, Professional Services, Product Management
• Experience in working with multi-element revenue models which include both one time and recurring revenue streams, and which may include multiple products.
• Experience in working with a partner ecosystem.
• Capable of closing complicated deals from discovering sales opportunities to contract completion.
• Able to up-sell strategic existing accounts as well as penetrating and closing strategic targets
• Comfortable being an active participant (not necessarily leader) in highly technical discussions, and able to collaboratively work with Sales Engineer to ensure that commercial goals are achieved within territory.
• Sales driven with strong track record of closing big ticket item deals.
• Ability to communicate with senior management of very large enterprises for sales and new product launch
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Strong marketing sense and vision
• Ability to thrive under pressure
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Well versed in the use of a CRM
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
About the Company
With operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees, Thales is a world leader in mission-critical information systems for defence and security, aerospace and transportation.
Building on its expertise in the most sophisticated technologies and large-scale software systems, Thales is stepping up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly complex world. With its global network of 22,500 high-level researchers, Thales has earned particular recognition for its ability to develop and deploy dual civil and military technologies. Leveraging its international operations and spanning the entire value chain from equipment to systems and services, Thales is playing a pivotal role in making the world a safer place.
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jul|
Senior Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Area Sales Manager - FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|