Job description / Role
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
• Strategy business development, delivery & follow up
• Run and develop the sales team through channeled parties across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Responsible for sales through channeled parties and margin for the country to achieve and exceed revenue and margin targets.
• Develop country growth strategic plans for Honeywell whilst growing the market share.
• Develop and sustain long term relationships and engagement with customers.
• Lead and support cross SPS & Honeywell SBU business teams to ensure harmony as per Honeywell Strategic Plan (STRAP).
• Work with external parties, customers and internal functions such as legal, government relations, and finance carefully to define strategies in accordance to local laws and alignment to Honeywell strategies.
• Succession planning and preparation of personal development plans/reviews for staff ensuring that local HR laws are adhered to at all times.
• Ensuring the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets through key strategic account engagement, channeled parties and management based objectives that will be communicated in timely manner.
• Provide accurate timely forecasts and build strategies to align with Saudi National Strategy.
• Drive a team to keep the CRM (SFDC) system up to date with all channeled sales related activity.
• Be an integral part of the channeled sales team and a closer of major opportunities.
• Ensure clarity on field by establishing long-term business relationships with major business partners and participating in the major sales opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field, or Master's degree / equivalent, with some experience.
• KSA Nationals
• Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
About the Company
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jul|
Sales Manager - Upstream Oil & Gas
Sales Manager - Downstream Oil & Gas
Business Development Director
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||10 Sep|