Job description / Role
On behalf of an award-winning international brand and design agency, we are seeking a motivated and target driven Sales Manager.
Based in Riyadh you will be responsible to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and market segments by effectively selling products and/or related services. Build strong client contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Networking to create more awareness in the KSA market.
- Establish, develop, and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Makes visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential and determines the value of prospective customers value to the organization.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share, and value opportunities.
- Identify advantages and compare the organization's products/services.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep updated with product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Bachelor's degree
- Problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Arabic and English.
- Valid driver's license.
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.
Business Development Manager
A Leading International FMCG Company
Key Account Manager - Business Development & Marketing (Lighting & Audio)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Future Careers Middle East
Services Sales Manager
SAP Middle East & North Africa