Job description / Role
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing the business at a national level within Saudi Arabia by maximising the potential of existing customers and by acquiring new partners.
The client is a leading provider of industrial machines and services.
- Manage the entire sales management activities (prospecting, negotiating, closing the deals, following-up on payment and delivery)
- Set the pricing and negotiate with suppliers and customers to achieve target gross margins
- Look after the existing customers and maximise their potential
- Develop the business by acquiring new customers and regaining lost partners
- Understand the requirements of the customers, collect detailed information and prepare RFQ forms and quotations, as well as close deals
- Prepare and submit reports
A competitive salary package with benefits and a chance to be part of a thriving company.
The successful candidate has minimum 6 years experience in outdoor technical sales and a Bachelor Degree in Engineering. They are also very driven, enjoy taking initiative and have strong negotiation skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.