Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Be an ambassador of the brand and the property as Sales Manager, where your leadership, strong interpersonal skills and strategic vision will drive an engaged team, guest satisfaction and maximized operating results. You will bring your strong commercial and business acumen, and tenacity to drive the top line to exceed targets, and to position the property in the premium- lifestyle marketplace.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Director of Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet sales revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for all business units.
- Solicits wholesale and leisure group business from the CIS market through action plan preparation and execution.
- Participates in road shows and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations.
- Orchestrate all arrangements for qualified site inspections and familiarization trips.
- Sustain positive relationships with all local DMC's, tour operators, colleagues and AH global sales network.
- Maintains account, contact, activity and business details within system.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required.
- Compiles marketing and competitive intelligence information and provide pricing strategy within the designated market of expertise.
- Extend support to the leisure sales team beyond the designated market of expertise.
- Balance operational, administrative and colleague needs.
- Follow department policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous hotel leisure sales experience required.
- Established contacts within the CIS region and local DMC's required, knowledge in other source markets is a plus.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal required, Russian is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.