Job description / Role
Responsible for achieving assigned Sales / Bookings Targets in the given Regions / Customer accounts including Bookings forecasting accurately and reporting.
• Promote Life Cycle / After Market Services.
• Post Sales Payments recoveries.
• Establish, maintain and improve on customer contacts, gather and communicate market
• intelligence through effective customer relations and communication. Acquire new customers.
• Drive New Product Development.
• Coordination with Proposals Team to Offer best Technical & Commercial solutions for our customers.
• Coordination with Project Management Teams for successful projects completion.
• Work with the Sales Teams of other regions.
• Forecast Sales Opportunities / Bookings for Annual Operating Plans / Budgets.
• Market Intelligence. Gathering both technical and commercial information’s including competition strategies are an important part of this assignment.
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
• Work in line with the Company’s compliance and business conduct guidelines
• Implementation of Health and Safety management system.
• Participation in Internal Audits.
• Responsible for overall departmental operations in line with Health and Safety Management System.
• Provides for motivation and familiarization of all departmental employees respecting the importance of complying with company procedures and policies.
• Ensure the audit observations are completed within the time frame.
• Takes part in major accident / incident investigation & the implementation of control measures
• Bachelor of Engineering (BE / B. TECH) in Mechanical / Electrical from a reputed university with good academic record.
• 8 or more years’ work Experience preferably in Saudi Oil & Gas Industry Sales / Business Development
• Experience of Sales to EPC’s / Contractor’s in Saudi to Oil & Gas Industry is desirable.
• Have sharp analytical skills to review cost estimates and have positive discussions with Proposal teams.
• Though understanding of Commercial Terms & conditions.
• Knowledge of Process Applications in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Country Sales Manager - Fuel
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jul|