Job description / Role
You will be guiding Coronary & RDN business in the western region, managing the area teams and making sure all resources are employed in the most efficient way to guarantee reaching full market potential. To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory. To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control. Visualizes and executes various events as per BCS norms. To ensure that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
A Day in the Life
Your responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
· You will increase market penetration by executing strategies for gaining new customers and developing customer relationships in KSA & Bahrain
· You will regularly visit existing customers and maintain network of key opinion leaders, through clinical trials, post sales training etc. to reinforce the relationship and understand service gaps
· You will provide market and competitor information to the leadership and product management team to feed the targeting, pricing and product development processes.
· You will be required to over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for KSA & Bahrain
· You will prepare and submit regular sales activity, sales and forecast reports to Business Manager
· You will responsible for forecasting the Sales trend for the future
· You will control all kinds of customer education, market development and promotional activities in KSA & Bahrain in coordination with the local and regional marketing teams
· You will control all kinds of clinical research activity in KSA & Bahrain in coordination with the local and regional clinical research teams
· You will manage HCPs activities and training arrangements, coordination and follow-up; in KSA & Bahrain
· You will contribute to the enhancement of team through a clear operating mechanism
· You will motivate and guide the team to successfully overachieve the assigned targets. Identifies training needs and nominates for training
· You will be required to practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control
· You will visualize and execute various events as per BCS norms
· You will ensure that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
· You will engage and motivate the team under him to create the drive for excellent performance
· You will mentor and develop the subordinates and inspires them to take on bigger responsibilities
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
· Bachelor in Science / BE in Biomedical Engineering
· 6 Year experience in a medical devices environment, in marketing or sales
Nice to have
· Must be willing to travel extensively
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.
Regional Sales Executive - Medical Devices
|Saudi Arabia||13 Feb|
Field Marketing Manager - Corporate Marketing
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jan|