Job description / Role
We are recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager for a very reputable multi-national manufacturing company.
This position is based in Dammam and has responsibility for the sales and account management for their downstream division.
Before applying please ensure you meet the requirements below. These are essential for you to be considered.
• Develop and implement sales strategy.
• Ensure sales and account management targets are met i.e. revenue, bookings, receivables, customer satisfaction, quality of sales forecasts etc
• Manage tender and contract process
• Account Management
• Enhance customer experience and ensure customer satisfaction
• Manage Saudi Aramco account & sales
• Manage Profit & Loss management
• Provide technical support to customers
• Minimum of 6 years experience in sales/account management within oil & gas sector
• Fluent in Arabic & English (written & Verbal)
• Very good understanding of downstream oil & gas market in Saudi Arabia
• Good understanding of Saudi Aramco
• Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
• Strong communication skills – confident and professional
• Competitive salary
• Housing Allowance
• Education (up to 3 children)
• X2 Bonuses
• Family Health Insurance
• Family flights (non-Saudi nationals)
• Ongoing training & career development
• Excellent working environment
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.