Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with an International Security Manufacturer with operations based in KSA. Due to growth within the region, they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to expand and further develop relationships with a huge customer base in KSA.
• Leveraging relationships with the customer in support of local sales strategies throughout KSA; responsible for strategy and execution for assigned geography to achieve results; responsible for allocation of internal and external resources
• Providing geographic coordination of sales activities and managing resources to maximize results from identified sales opportunities; Ensure approved sales processes are followed and company procedures and systems are effectively deployed in the geographic area; Provide leadership and appropriate sign-off for strategic sales pursuits
• Customer value management and pricing: Analysis of market dynamics and value chain proposition to target defined customer sets; Facilitating competitive strategy planning with the team; drive key growth initiatives with sales team; Develop relationship with existing and potential key customers; Networks effectively both internally and externally to develop strong relationships with clients and business contacts
• Engineering degree from a recognized University
• Fluent in Arabic
• Minimum of 5 - 10 years relevant experience in successful sales management of selling Security and Integrated systems with contacts in KSA
• Experience in developing and executing successful client relationships with end users, consultants, construction contractors and specification engineers
• Capable of balancing short term results with long term strategy
• Demonstrated credibility at the executive level in internal and external organizations
• Strong coaching and influencing skills
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.