Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational oilfield Fishing tools and wellbore cleaning products company we are recruiting an experienced Sales Manager to be based in Saudi, Dammam, or Khobar.
The role requires someone to develop the sales of their fishing tools and well bore cleaning tools to the Operators and Drilling clients in Saudi Arabia. You must have experience in the sales of Fishing tools or other down hole tools and or well bore cleaning tools and this must be clearly shown on the cv underneath each company that it corresponds to.
• Candidates also must have current or recent experience working in Saudi Arabia.
• If you have started your career with drilling companies it would be an added bonus.
• If you do not have the above experience you will not be considered for the role.
• The ideal candidate will be degree educated in an engineering discipline, have worked for a drilling company before moving into sales of fishing, downhole or wellbore cleaning products in Saudi Arabia.
• The cv needs to be a WORD DOCUMENT and please make sure under each company you explain who your company are and the products you have sold, and the typical clients you sell to. Especially in Saudi.
• If you have the above experience please send your cv, detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.