Job description / Role
This Sales Account Executive will be the primary focal point for the full breadth of Client retail solutions, have a deep expertise in retail and retail technology, and provide account leadership in collaboration with pre-sales consultants and delivery personnel.
The Sales Representative IV will reach and exceed assigned sales goals for a full suite of Point of Sales solutions including hardware, software, services or solutions. The incumbent must have a broad sales or technical background with experience in working directly with customers to consult, sell, and architect a vision that will enable the realization of business benefits with enterprise class hardware, software and Services.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective contact with customers and partners to enhance sales opportunities for new and continuing business development.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Execute tactical and strategic consultative sales account plans for existing and new clients in order to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the Business.
- This includes the handling of queries effectively and dealing with various selling objections during the sales process.
- Proactively connect clients' business needs with CLIENT's portfolio of products and services.
- Cross-sell other Client suite of solutions to existing clients
- Present and demonstrate Client solutions in group meetings to senior executives and emphasizes salable features such as company vision, strategy, reputation, products/systems architecture, flexibility of design, process re-engineering capability, integration of client systems environment, return-on-investment (ROI) studies, etc.
- Responds to customers RFP/RFI Requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Effectively position and recommend the right CLIENT products and solutions.
- Create or reviews analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; ROI Studies, RFP Responses, etc.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships, with both internal and external customers.
- Develop a network in person and via phone with key decision makers in an assigned/designated territory.
- Network and develop relationships with C-level executives.
- Help to develop, manage, and maintain a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Assist the Account Executive team in accurately forecasting current and future potential sales opportunities.
- Work in tandem with the various Direct Sales Organization Personnel to provide a seamless interface into the company sales efforts.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE & SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience, or equivalent combination.
- 8+ years retail industry experience as sales or technical engineer
- 5+ years of experience on business to business sales experience in hardware, software or services, with a proven track record in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management.
- Good knowledge of retail hardware, & software solutions services
- Native real Arabic speaker. Must be fluent in the English Language. Life residence will be in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Residence visa will be TECOM DUBAI
- Ability to understand high-level technology concepts and communicate to non-IT executives
- Expertise in prospecting and developing relationships with C-Level Executives in IT and Business areas applicable to stores and ecommerce
- Skilled in MS Office Suite for constructing effective communications, presentations, and documents, and financial models to external and internal stakeholders
- Engaging and effective presentation skills
- Deep solution expertise and working knowledge of how assigned solutions will solve complex business problems in a retail client's environment.
- Working retail industry knowledge or actual experience working within the industry
- Ability to execute tactical and strategic sales plans for assigned solutions in order to achieve the revenue targets as assigned. This includes the handling of customer campaigns effectively and dealing with objections during the sales process.
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with senior management levels such as CEO, COO, CFO, CTO/CIO, Owner, and other managers.
- Works well in a team selling environment and maintains good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Professional Services, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, etc., to ensure both partner & company requirements are met or exceeded.
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas. Has operated under a sales quota system and achieved on-target revenue achievement in multiple years.
- Demonstrated history displaying an in-depth knowledge of sales, account management, and techniques
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Self-confident and professionally competitive, with capacity to work under pressure.
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career in Sales and/or Sales Leadership
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions