Job description / Role
Our client is looking to hire a Sales Manager to manage the Meat category across the Food Service channel.
Leading FMCG player in the Middle East that has a large portfolio of products in the F&B industry.
Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate will be responsible for;
* Driving growth of the Meat division across the whole market
* Develop sales strategies on targeting new accounts or increasing business within existing accounts
* Working with the key account team on providing customer demos, sales training and account development
* Working with the brand marketing team on developing brand guidelines and new solutions for customers
* Liaising with the supply chain team on managing demand and supply and expiry/returns
* Competitive package with benefits like Bonus, Medical, Flights and Schooling.
The ideal candidate would;
* Have at least 5 years of Food Service sales experience based in KSA
* Have experience of working in a matrix environment coordinating with marketing, supply chain and even R&D teams
* Have knowledge managing the meat category in some capacity or similar short shelf life products
* Be a fluent Arabic speaker
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.